October 24, 2009

Actual and Factual Quotes from my 2 Year Old:

Harrison: "Mom, take my picture with my Buzz Lightyear undies! I turn this way."


"Did you see him?! Is it a good one?!"


"Let's try another one. Can you see him?"


"Is it totally awesome?!"




Later that day...

"Take my picture again! I'm on my potty!"


"Cheeeeeeeeeese!!!!!"



Oh Harrison... you are so cute.



Even if you did pee on my couch later that day...

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Geez I don't see you for like two weeks and Harrison looks 6 months older. I like the saggy bottom undies..at least they'll fit for a long time! I am also glad Harrison is so fond of posing for the camera; maybe he'll be a male model one day.

Lisa said...

Too cute! And way to go Harrison! Seriously, he's so big!

cellomom5 said...

Potty train! Potty train! Good times ahead.
Can't wait to see you guys! He can pee on our couch any time :o)

Kristin said...

Potty training is SO much fun, eh? Lauren's been potty trained for a couple months and still has the occasional accident. . .the best was at Costco after telling me twice she needed to go (definitely my fault). At least she got a new outfit out of it:)

Sus said...

You're training him well, Les... :)

And I think it's his hair that looks so much more like a little boy than an older toddler. Is it just me or is it suddenly ten times thicker?

Brianna and Brooklyn said...

okay! I love him!

Emily said...

Maddie says: Harrison you are so cute with your undies. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time! I love you Harrison! Love, Maddie

Brock and Kate said...

gross mom! geez.

cellomom5 said...

Ulterior motive: if he pees on my couch, maybe I can get a new one :0)