Sigh...
My poor neglected blog.
There's really no excuse for it.
I finally got around to taking Harrison's 2 year pictures. I know you haven't seen him in well over a month, but rest assured - he is just as cute as he ever was. Maybe even a little more if I, his mother, do say so myself. I really love them all and couldn't choose which to post (shocking, I know), so I'm posting them all!
(My mom said they move kinda fast. If you press stop then you can scroll through them at your own leisure...)
I TOLD you he was cute.
Now, which ones to print... Which one is YOUR favorite?



9 comments:
ALL so cute, I don't know how you will ever choose, but I really loved the ones in the back of the truck (front and back) and on the railroad tracks. Seriously though, you sure have a cutie.
Holy moly, you really are becoming quite the accomplished photographer! I need to first, buy your camera, and second, when I do, have a photo session with you. Oh, and maybe one day I'll add the cute kid which automatically makes the pics that much better. I think that I love so many of them, I will come back later and choose my definite faves...Also, where did you go that had these cool old trucks you could sit in? I LOVE them!
those pictures are amazing! you should start a business
I personally like the one in the sidebar of new baby Harrison.
BUT, yours are very cute, I like the one of him smiling in the truck mirror. Where is that? I've seen some other pictures of it on another blog.
Thanks everyone! The truck/wagon/bike ones were taken at an antique shop in American Fork. Very cool place.
Aims, the baby Harrison picture on my sidebar is seriously my all time favorite baby picture of Harrison. LOVE IT. You rock.
Super, super cute. Now when do I actually get to see both of you in the flesh?
Okay, these pictures are gorgeous! It was hard to keep track of favorites because I seriously love them all!!
I really liked the one where he was laying in the grass and he has his hands on his cheeks. Super cute. And there's one where he is sitting on the railroad tracks. That looks like a work of art that someone would have framed in their house. good stuff!
Um, can you come be my kids' personal photographer please? Harrison - you are a stud!
oh, he is SO adorable. I can't pick a favorite...all of your pictures turned out so cute! I LOVE all of the fun colors with the props! Nice job!!
Post a Comment