January 22, 2009

I know you missed us...

We've been slightly MIA from the blogging world lately. Our last post was December 8th.

Ouch.

Sorry about that folks. I promise - some good pics are coming your way to make up for it, but changing the background to hearts for Valentine's Day is about as far as I'm going to get tonight. (It's my bed time). Stay tuned for Christmas, wedding, and DISNEY... oh my! Good stuff - you don't miss out. I even gave you a teaser in our new header. Prepare yourself for serious cuteness.

I can tell you are excited.

Be sure to check back soon.

7 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Very cute new header.

Emily said...

I am SUPER excited!!!

Rachel said...

It's about dang time. Hurry it up already. I want more Disney!

Rachel said...

And p.s. I can already tell the pics are going to be the rocks with your new cam. Now I can be jealous of you AND Aimee.

Lindsey said...

I have missed you! Welcome back! - and you should teach me how to make those cute headers! I always love yours!!

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I was going to die...

Aimee said...

blah blah blah blah. All talk, no pics. let's see them.