Our little boy is 11 months old!
Taking his picture is getting harder and harder. He doesn't sit still like he use to... In the first two pictures he is attacking the camera and I'm trying to push him back -turns out you can see his cute little teeth, which I happen to think are darling, so I like these ones. (I'm so obviously a first time mom, even my baby's teeth are cute...) I wanted one cute picture of him not rushing the camera so I finally put him against the wall and told him to stay there so I could take his picture, and he put his arms out and held onto the wall as if he were a prisoner. Sigh... His ball was our last hope. Not quite the shots I was going for, but at least he's smiling in all of them.
April 3, 2008
11 months
Posted by Leslie at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I think his little teeth are cute too :)
Getting good photos of little kids is hard work! Good job!
Yeah, the one of him holding onto the wall is definitely my favorite! What a little crack up. Cute!
So cute! I can't believe he's that old...Any house news? Update update!
harrison is definately a cutie and he is growing up so fast!!! Take lots of pictures, even if they are funny.
The wall one might be my favorite too! Harrison really is just the cutest!
He is just precious! I love his little hair cut :) I have a thank you card for you here :) Hows everything going? fill me in! ttyl!
Hi Leslie! I am so glad that I stumbled on your blog!!! YOur boy is ADORABLE!!! Hey, we are going private with our blog. Post your email to our going private blog and I will invite you. HOpe all is well!!! Britt
Wow, every time I visit your blog I am amazed at how big our babies are getting. Harrison looks so old! I go back and forth with who I think he looks like. I can't wait until AZ when he and Eliza can play!
Peter!! HOLY COW HOW ARE YOU!?!?!?!?! I odn't know if you remember me, but I used to be Heater Jensen from Leesburg Ward. It's been sooo long since I've seen or talked to you! Congrats on your little boy, too cute. What have you been up to? I wanna know everything! xoxoxo
Post a Comment