January 31, 2008

Backtracking...

We have to go way back to get updated here. Since we've been out of town since mid-December, we haven't even shared Christmas pictures yet!

We spent our Christmas in Virginia with the Wrides and it was wonderful. The house was crazy full, which made it all the more fun. It was Harrison's first Christmas! Okay, I'm not really sure that he knew the difference between Christmas Day and any other day of the week, but I know he had to be thrilled on Christmas Eve to get pajamas that finally fit him!







I'm not sure what we did right but it must have been something because Santa spoiled us rotten! Here we are on Christmas morning:

(psssst... Harrison! The presents are the other way!)






Sweet diggity! We got a video camera!!!








Look at all the presents!


We heart Christmas. What else is there to really say?


No comments: