Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.... (and only a few days late)
Introducing the world's cutest giraffe!!!!
What a cutie. Sorry for the picture overload, I just couldn't decide which one was my favorite to share. I took him our on our balcony and I couldn't get him to look at the camera - he was too busy looking over the edge. So I ended up with this one that looks like a giraffe in a cage at the zoo. Oh well, now you can see the cute tail on his costume.
On Halloween we went to Peter's work party to show off our little giraffe, and then to visit Great-Grandma Wride. Harrison was a good sport. He gave a couple, "You've got to be kidding me, Mom" looks, but for the most part smiled and had a good time rolling around on Grandma's green carpet.
On Monday we went to Lizzy's house to carve pumpkins. Here is Harrison pretending to have a good time:
They turned out great! Thanks for having us over Lizzy!

5 comments:
Harrison...you are SOOOOO cute!!! We miss you so very much and hope to see you VERY SOON!
Fancy blog work. Harrison IS a cute giraffe!
WOW! Nice new blog!! We were thinking about doing a festive one later one too..now it'll look like we copied! I'll think of something else...Harrison's costume is super cute! Maybe he can wear it at Thanksgiving too, because you know, he'll be too big to wear it ever again! Gotta get good use out of it!
Cute cute cute!! There is no such thing as a picture overload!
Harrison is absolutely adorable in his costume! Eliza sent him a present in the mail...hope he gets it soon!!!
Christmas time's a comin....
Post a Comment