May 5, 2007

Announcing....

Harrison Rex Wride

We were starting to think that he would never make it, but he's finally here! Harrison joined our family on May 3, at 9:20 p.m. He weighed in at 9 pounds and measured 19 1/2 inches long. What a big boy!


After a long day, he decided that he wanted to come by c-section - not exactly what we had planned, but when the doctor said that baby could be out in 5 minutes Leslie was ready to get going! He came out big eyed and ready to see the world. He is a happy and healthy little boy with a full head of dark hair.


Maybe we are a little biased (all parents think their children are adorable), but we think he is the cutest little boy we have ever seen! Just look at how precious he is!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I don't know if you remember me. But my family knew Peter in Peru. I was looking on Emilys blog and came across yours. Congrats on the new baby. I will be sure to spread the good news to my family.