Have you seen our new baby ticker at the top of our blog? We are getting really close! With less than a month to go, everything is turning baby around here. Setting up the crib, baby showers, painting baby's room... This blog is turning into the baby center! Keep checking back for more "getting ready for baby" posts, and one of these days (coming soon!) we'll actually get to post baby pictures!
Is it time, yet??
March 31, 2007
It's almost time!
Posted by Leslie at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I just looked at the little baby county thing...and I had no idea you guys were so close! it says 11 days!! I'm so excited for you! :) If you come down in August...which I sure hope you can by the way...then you'll have to bring little baby boy Wride with you! :) I can't wait to hear the grand news! :D
-Lindsey Johnson
Post a Comment