January 14, 2007

Getting ready for baby...

Okay, maybe we're jumping the gun a little but we just couldn't wait! We found a crib on super clearance at Target (thanks to a helpful tip from Aimee!) and couldn't pass up such a good deal. We bought it thinking it would just sit in the box for a couple more months til baby's arrival got a little closer. Nope... turns out I could only wait one day before I made Peter set it up.



Thanks to Peter's handy-dandy new tools, set up was easy! Now we need some cute baby bedding (any volunteers to make that purchase??) and a cute new baby to put in our new cute crib. Sigh... we have a long ways to go :)

_______________________________________

5 comments:

KW said...

will i have to sleep in it when i come visit? or in front of the fireplace ;)
ps. good work peter, look how handy you are!

cellomom5 said...

did it come with a crib mattress?

Aimee said...

crib mattress, check!! We're sending one of our 3 your way!

I never knew Peter could do fatherly things.

Erik, Amy, Eliza, Esther & Eden said...

Wow wow wow! I haven't checked the website in a while - so many updates. I know you don'twant to make me feel bad, but I want to see some updated belly pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, hello....update your blog your report cards are turned in already