

We made the long drive down to Arizona last weekend to see the Cougars open their season against Arizona. As you can see from the picture, the stadium was quite the sea of red. We had our own BYU cheering section of about 30 people (we were pretty out numbered...), and the game turned out to be extremely close. Our poor cougars lost by a field goal in the last second of the game. We had a great time anyways, and we were glad to see that BYU beat Tulsa today. Go Cougars!

___________________________________________________________________
September 9, 2006
Go Cougars!!
Posted by Leslie at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hooray! The blog is back! Peter, when will you bring sexy back too?
Hey! Maybe we'll update our blog with the same photos! And what's all this about bringing sexy back? Because I'm pretty sure I already brought it...I don't get it...
Peter, you have a scandalous blog! =)
come to dinner on Sunday! Love Aunt Shauna
Post a Comment